unit logo

Voluntary 457 Deferred Compensation Plan

Retirement savings plan that allows employees to defer receiving a portion of earnings until retirement. Intended to supplement retirement income from a state plan or act as a stand-alone plan.


  • Faculty
  • USPS
  • OPS (Including House Staff/Residents, Graduate Assistants, Post Docs, and Adjunct Faculty)




Loans/Hardship Withdrawals

Loans and hardship withdrawals are allowed. Contact the Bureau of Deferred Compensation’s office at (877) 299-8002 to discuss your situation and request the necessary form.

Update My Beneficiary

Contact your investment provider company to update.

Stop or Change 457 Deductions

Please note that it may take several weeks to stop or change your 457 deductions. To begin this process, please contact the Bureau of Deferred Compensation’s office at (877) 299-8002.