My UF Benefits
It is to your advantage to understand the benefits package offered at the University of Florida. Do the research, understand your options, become your own advocate. My UF Benefits covers topics including voluntary 403(b) plans, employer retirement plans, insurance and vendor information.
- Deferred Compensation Plan Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 important questions to ask about life insurance
- What is a 403(b) Plan?
- Understanding Your 403(b) Plan
- Frequently Asked Questions – DROP
- Is a 2nd Election Right For You – Florida Retirement System
- Considering Rolling Out of the Florida Investment Plan
- State University System Optional Retirement Program
- State of Florida Deferred Compensation Company Performance
- Social Security Benefit Estimator
- Traditional versus Roth IRA
- Traditional IRA Calculator
- Roth IRA Calculator