FLARE (Financial Literacy & Retirement Education)
- Ready to Retire? (Steps for Active UF Employees)
- FLARE Workshops
- FRS Workshops
- Florida Retirement System (myFRS.com)
- State University System Optional Retirement Program (SUSORP)
- DROP for FRS Pension Plan Members
- Voluntary Retirement Savings Plans
- FRS Retirement Calculators
- Medicare Website
- Social Security Administration Website
It is more important than ever to plan for your future and save for retirement, and now is a great time to start. FLARE, UF’s Financial Literacy and Retirement Education program, offers resources to illuminate the journey to financial security.
FLARE & Florida Retirement System (FRS) Workshops
The University of Florida offers FLARE workshops to help you on your journey toward the best possible financial future. You can find details on UF’s FLARE workshops here and register through myTraining.
Florida Retirement System members may also take advantage of free FRS financial planning workshops. Employees can find out more about live webcasts, nearby presentations, and recorded workshops on myFRS.com.