- My Eligibility
- Staff (TEAMS)
- College of Medicine
- College of Dentistry
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- Temporary Staff & Adjunct Faculty (OPS)
- Graduate Assistants
- Post-Doctoral Associates
- USPS & Law Enforcement
- Voluntary 457 Deferred Compensation Plan: Retirement savings plan that allows employees to defer receiving a portion of earnings until retirement.
- 403(B) Plans: Intended to supplement retirement income from a state plan or act as a stand-alone plan.
- UF Tax-Deferred 403(B) Plan: Contributions and earnings are allowed to grow tax-deferred until the money is taxed as income when withdrawn from the plan.
- UF After-Tax Roth 403(B) Plan: Participants pay taxes as contributions are made and qualified distributions are tax-free.
There are times when a graduate assistant may need time off during their tenure at UF.