Updating Your Address in ONE.UF
Anytime you have an address change, it’s important to update the UF Identity Management System. This helps to ensure important mailings, including insurance and tax documents, are sent to the correct address.
ONE.UF makes it easy to update your address by completing the following steps:
- Go to https://one.uf.edu/directoryprofile/.
- Sign in with your GatorLink username and password.
- In the Personal Addresses section, click “Edit” next to each address that needs to be modified (Address information should be entered only on “Address Line 1”; do NOT enter information on lines 2 or 3.)
- Street Address – enter your U.S. PHYSICAL home address
- Mailing Address – enter your U.S. LOCAL HOME MAILING address
- Legal Address – enter your LEGAL address of record*
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Foreign nationals are required to maintain a foreign/international address for tax purposes and therefore should not modify the Legal Address field since it is reserved for the foreign address. Questions regarding foreign addresses or tax implications should be directed to the Tax Services Office at (352) 392-1231.
- Click “Submit” at the bottom of the dialog box.
- Review your emergency contact details and all other information in your directory profile. Make any necessary updates and submit your changes.