Updating Your Information
Anytime you have an address change, it’s important to update the UF Identity Management System. This helps to ensure important mailings, including insurance and tax documents, are sent to the correct address.
Update Your Information in ONE.UF
ONE.UF makes it easy to update your address by completing the following steps:
- Go to https://one.uf.edu/directoryprofile/.
- Sign in with your GatorLink username and password.
- In the Personal Addresses section, click “Edit” next to each address that needs to be modified (Address information should be entered only on “Address Line 1”; do NOT enter information on lines 2 or 3.)
- Street Address – enter your U.S. PHYSICAL home address
- Mailing Address – enter your U.S. LOCAL HOME MAILING address
- Legal Address – enter your LEGAL address of record*
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Foreign nationals are required to maintain a foreign/international address for tax purposes and therefore should not modify the Legal Address field since it is reserved for the foreign address. Questions regarding foreign addresses or tax implications should be directed to the Tax Services Office at (352) 392-1231.
- Click “Submit” at the bottom of the dialog box.
- Review your emergency contact details and all other information in your directory profile. Make any necessary updates and submit your changes.
Update Your Information in People First
- Go to peoplefirst.myflorida.com/peoplefirst
- Sign in with your People First ID and password. If you do not know this information you can find it by logging in to myUFL and navigating to Main Menu > My Self Service > Benefits > PFID & Beneficiary Info to find yours.
- Once logged in, click on Contact Info under the Quick Links section (or navigate there by clicking on Personal Info > Contact Information).
- Click on the Notification Email row and click the edit button.
- Update to your correct email address and select Save to complete the update.
Mailing & Home Address
Your mailing and home address in People First reflects the address on file through UF. Follow instructions above for making updates to your address and contact your departmental directory administrator or the UF Computing Help Desk at (352) 392-HELP or email@example.com with questions pertaining to the UF Directory.