Updating Your Address in ONE.UF
Anytime you have an address change, it’s important to keep it up-to-date in the UF Identity Management System. This helps to ensure important mailings are received, particularly those relating to new hire, annual Open Enrollment and other insurance mailings that may be sent throughout the year.
ONE.UF makes it easy to keep your address up-to-date by completing the following steps:
Log onto the ONE.UF portal with your GatorLink username and password. If you don’t know your username and password, call (352) 392-HELP for assistance.
- Under Email: “Business Email,” verify the correct email address is in the system.
- Scroll down to the “Personal Addresses” section.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Foreign nationals are required to maintain a foreign address for tax purposes and therefore should not modify the Legal Address field under “Personal Addresses,” which is reserved for the foreign address. Instead, the Mailing Address field should be used for the local address. Questions regarding foreign addresses or tax implications should be directed to the Tax Services Office at (352) 392-1231.
- Click Edit next to the address that needs updated and fill in the updated address information and click “Submit” at the bottom of the dialog box.
- While updating your home address, it’s also a good time to check your emergency contact information and update it if necessary. This can be found farther down the page.
Identity Management coordinators who enter mailing addresses for employees, graduate assistants and students are required to use the Identity Management system. To find your department’s identity coordinator, please refer to http://files.it.ufl.edu/identity/cordlist.pdf.
Contact your directory administrator or the UF Computing Help Desk at (352) 392-HELP or email@example.com with questions pertaining to the UF Directory.